I will become happy, healthy, and fit.
Who am I you ask? Just an average girl trying to overcome what no body believed she could.
Follow me and be part of this huge accomplishment in my life. Share your life experiences, share fitness tips, or we can share our support for one another through this crazy and emotional rollercoaster we call life.
I mean like 20 pounds or more?
I need to lose 40 to 50 pounds, ideally I’d love to lose 60. But I think to be healthy, I would need to lose a minimum of 40 pounds.
In my opinion, the best way to do something, is to do it by using people’s experiences…
I’ve never lost that much weight. In fact, I’ve only ever put on weight.
My question is…what has worked or hasn’t worked for you? How did you keep it off? How much did you lose? Do you have any tips or tricks?
People have done all protein or all carbs, or gone vegan or vegetarian, some people workout and some don’t, some people cut out all sugar or some eat whatever junk they want, but they control their portions. But what’s worked for you?!
I aprreciate your answers, and your help!
- sashasauce answered: I’ve lost about 10 pounds in one month by just eating clean. Raw foods and exercise.
- marinacara answered: I went from around 180 lbs to about 150 in a year because I gave up soda entirely.
- crunchymuffintop answered: Calories in Calories out. Exercise and a balanced diet (try to stick to whole foods. Fruits, veggies, and whole grains.)
- beta-for-veronika answered: ive lost 33 so far in about 14 weeks by eating paleo and working out 1-2 hours a day 6 days a week and running every other day
- girlwiththetightjeans posted this